Why Bone Broth?
It is delicious!!! And the potential benefits of Bone Broth include:
- Works in an anti-inflammatory capacity
- Promotes healthy bone density and strength
- Promotes healthy skin, joints, hair, and nails
- Decreases in food allergies (such as gluten and lactose)
- Reducing symptoms of digestive disorders (such as IBS, Crohn’s disease, acid reflux, and leaky gut)
- Promoting proper probiotic balance in the digestive system
- Increases collagen reducing appearance of wrinkles
How do you make your bone broth?
Our bone broths are simmered for over 12 hours in small batches which is loaded with all the natural and nutritious ingredients. We currently have 3 different flavours to choose from, but we are constantly developing new flavours so stay tuned!
How do I prepare Bone Jour's Bone Broth at home?
Bone broths are best heated on the stove. Bring the broth to a comfortable drinking temperature in a small sauce pan and pour it in your favourite coffee mug, sip and enjoy! While the quick and easy way is to heat up the broth in the microwave, which allow you to enjoy this delicious elixir in just a few minutes.
We are developing lot of recipes that feature our bone broth, subscribe to our newsletter and receive a weekly bone broth inspired recipe to expand the horizon of your broth world.
How long will the bone broth last?
We suggest consuming the broth within 7 days and keep refrigerated. Frozen broth can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks.
How does the delivery work?
For Local GTA delivery, simply place your order by Sunday every week. Then you can expect to receive an email regarding the delivery schedule for the following week.